"Go For Broke" 442nd Japanese-American Regimental Combat Team
I would like to buy the Seahawks.
I got $20 in my pocket right now. Final offer.
Honestly, I don't know if there will ever be an owner as good as Paul Allen.
Steve Balmer is the closest I could think of that would hit the local ties, super money, and someone who has an owner track record.
If Jeff Bezos hints at buying the team I may die.
Game#1 @ Broncos 24-27
- Denver scores a TD with 11:11 left on the clock in the 4th
- Russell sacked in 3rd down on two of their last 3 possesions
- Only two first-downs in their last three possessions
Game#2 @ Chicago 17-24
- Russell throws a pick-6 to put the Bears up 24-10 with 6:37 left in the 4th
- Seahawks score a TD with 14-seconds left on the clock
- Not really a one-score game
Game #4 @ Arizona 20-17
- Arizona ties the game at 17-17 with 8:59 left on the clock
- Seabass kicks the 52-yard GW FG with no time left
- Seahawks drove from their own 35 after a missed Arizona FG to the Arizona 34
Game #5 Vs. Rams 31-33
- Seattle takes the lead 31-24 in the 3rd with 1:35 left
- Rams score less than 2-minutes later but don't convert the PAT 31-30 Seahawks
- Rams kick the go-ahead FG at 6:05 in the 4th
- QB Goff converts a 4th and inches with a QB Sneak
- (Final Seahawks Possession) At the Ram 32-yard line (49-yard FG attempt) with 4:28 left, Seahawks commit a false-start > 2-yard loss on a run > 10-yard holding penalty > Incomplete pass to WR > Incomplete pass to WR > Punt from the Rams 45 with 3:45 left on the clock which they eat up the clock.
Game #8 vs. Chargers 17-25
- Seahawks are down 10-19 with 6:44 left in the 4th; Russell throws an INT returned for a TD but the Chargers miss the PAT 25-10.
- Seahawks score a TD and the PAT with 1:50 left on the clock to make it 17-25
- Seahawks get a 3-and-out (with a sack on 3rd down) to force a punt with 1:33 left on the clock
- Seahawks get a PI in the endzone with time expiring giving them an untimed down at the 1-yard line but then get called for offsides > play for the TD with opportunity to get the 2-pt to tie fails as the ball is tipped and David Moore can't secure it
Game #9 @ Ram 31-36
- Failed onside kick results in a FG for the Rams; 24-29
- Sack-fumble on Wilson results in a TD for the Rams; 24-36
- Seahawks score on a quick TD to Mike Davis from the 3-yard line; 31-36 (but use nearly 4 minutes of clock to score down 12-points)
- Seahawks final possession results in a turnover on downs after a failed 4th down pass sails over Lockett