Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Updated Predictions , post Preseason Games. WR and TE

• Wide Receiver is one of the more interesting position group battles this camp. Right now, I have it as:

Wide Receiver
    Keep: Tyler Lockett, DK Metcalf, David Moore, Jaron Brown, John Ursua, Jazz Ferguson

Cut: Jazz Ferguson, Amara Darboh, Malik Turner, Keenan Reynolds.

PS: Gary Jennings, Terry Wright

Week 1 DK Metcalf wont be back. David Moore wont be back. The Seahawks have 4 WR formations. So week 1 who do you honestly roll out: Tyler, Jaron, Ursua, and.. who? I think, for a week anyway, Jazz makes it.

Not in a bubble prediction: A lot of good WRs are going to get released or traded for conditional 7th rounders during cut downs. If we consider that, our 6th WR is probably not on the roster. Id say theres a pretty good chance Kenny Stills is on our squad week 1.

Way out there: I am not sure David Moore stays with the team still. They cant cut him and the way Carroll talked about him makes it seem hes in their plans. Im still not convinced he offers things other WRs dont. I think Id keep Jazz or Keenan over Moore, but I dont think they will ask me so..:)

Tight End.

Keep: Will Dissly, Nick Vannett, Jacob Hollister.

Cut: Jackson Harris, Wes Saxton.

IR: Ed Dickson

No changes for this group that I see.

• Any thoughts as to the recently cut Luke Willson being able to find a spot with the 'Hawks?

• I have a soft spot for Willson. I bought his jersey for my friend even who was an even bigger fan. But I think that ship has sailed. Dissly is real weapon, Hollister they like..Willson isnt a great blocker. Maybe on the Seattle Dragons.. I think his personality fits the region and hes somehow in his 7th year so hes probably saved some money.. I expect Willson gets picked up by the Giants or Ravens as their 3rd TE.