Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Foosball 2.o

• This is the official thread for the Foosball 2.o Fantasy Football league. Of course youre welcome to just talk at yahoo, but for real conversation I find this format better.

Draft Order is set.. I ended up in the dreaded 7 spot..but I welcome the challenge!

Draft is Tuesday night for those in the States, and Wednesday in the day for Zach and I.

Gentlemen...good luck gentlemen. Get your money in so I can start mentally spending in now!

• Good draft today guys.

Unlike the last couple years I really dont see any teams I think are going to be easy wins. Should be a great year.

If people can, please set your Trading Block ..it helps make things more dynamic.

I posted this at Yahoo, but if people are into a 5 dollar side league with an Auction draft to try it out please let me know!

• Led by Goff and Cooks having awful days Im going to win in Foosball! I didnt make any particularly noteworthy moves, but just played consistent and got the W! Usually I start slow so Im happy for this W. So far my best move of the season was getting Raven's TE Andrews. Didnt start him this week, but he had a great game and will be trade bait or a valued starter going forward!