Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Seahawk Alternative 7 Round Draft Mock! based on updated 1st round mock!

• The Slag and Parley Forums

OK, with the newest thoughts on the 1st round, here is a new Seahawk mock.

They have this: 46, 47, 76, 89, 92, 97, 100, 124, 159 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5 ) based on the first day moves, then I assume they bundle 3 late 3s ( 89, 97,100) and send them to the Texans to get another 2nd round pick so we are playing with:

2nd Round: 46, 47, 54
    3rd Round: 76, 92
    4th Round: 124
    5th Round: 159.

Very difficult to see the details, but I see them making a couple moves to turn the 159 into some lower picks as they like pics in every round so we will call it this for general areas:

2nd Round: 46, 47, 54
    3rd Round: 76, 92
    4th Round: 124

6th Round: 191, 198
    7th Round:198,223

So.. my projections:

46: Juan Thornhill, FS. Could be a single high safety or play the slot. 4.4 speed gives him range, 44 inch vertical, used to play corner. Checks a lot of boxes.

47: Justin Layne, CB. Nearly 6ft 3in with ball skills.

54: Parris Campbell, WR. I think he will still be there at 54. If not , Emanuel Hall.

76: Charles Omenihu, DL5T (DE). Not an EDGE end but gets pressure. Can be a 3 down player. Under rated player.

92: Jalen Jelks, EDGE . Great inside move will give him production immediately.

124: Maxx Crosby, EDGE. A little high, but I think they like him. Could do a trade back here and still get him.

191: Stanley Morgan Jr. WR. High motor, wins in small areas and can go up and get the ball.

193: Trevon Wesco, TE/FB. Can do it all -- TE, H back, FB.

198: Trey Pipkins, OT. Developmental guy they will like the measurables of.

223: Jake Browning, QB. Some competition for Paxton Lynch, the work he has done on his arm makes him worth taking a look at.

UDFA: Nyquan Murray WR, Zedrick Woods S, William Sweet OT, Darius Thompson.

If the trade downs work out differently some bonus names to look for that seem to fit:

RB Devine Ozigbo
    WR Gary Jennings
    TE Josh Oliver
    CB Lonnie Johnson
    DL3T Khaelen Saunders

Im cooling on:

Andy Isabella, Darrel Savage, Jace Sternberger.