The Last Mock -- First Round, all picks! Includes the SHOCK Raider Trade!
- Arizona Cardinals **new coach ---> Raiders.
The Raiders move up 3 spots to #1, giving up #4,#27,#35. They get the QB Gruden has wanted.
QB Kyler Murray
- San Francisco 49ers
EDGE Nick Bosa
- New York Jets **new coach
DL3T Quinnen Williams
- Oakland Raiders --> Arizona
EDGE Josh Allen
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers **new coach
LB Devin White
- New York Giants
DL3T Ed Oliver
- Jacksonville Jaguars
OT Jawaan Taylor
- Detroit Lions --> Cincinatti Bengals Lions send #8, #111 to the Bengals, Bengals send #11, #72
The Bengals get nervous, move up to take their new coach's preferred QB.
QB Dwayne Haskins
- Buffalo Bills
OT Andrew Dillard
- Denver Broncos **new coach
Denver knows they are more than a year away and so decide to wait to get their future QB next year.
LB Devin Bush
- Cincinnati Bengals **new coach ==> Lions
The Lions buy that Sweat's heart is fine, they take him.
EDGE Montez Sweat
- Green Bay Packers **new coach
Jimmy Graham becomes trade bait.
TE TJ Hockenson
- Miami Dolphins **new coach --> Texans .
Texans send 23, 54, 161 to get 13, they cant risk losing the last of the top 3 OTs.
OT Jonah Williams
- Atlanta Falcons
EDGE Brian Burns
- Washington Redskins
Dan Snyder has taken over the draft room and barricaded himself in there or something.. injuries be damned and desperate for a QB or not he gets one of last EDGE rushers, the injured one.
EDGE Rashan Gary
- Carolina Panthers
WR DK Metcalf
- New York Giants (from Cleveland Browns)
I suspect the Giants trade for Derek Carr, leaving them free to continue to remake their D line.
EDGE Clelin Ferrell
- Minnesota Vikings
OC Garrett Bradbury
- Tennessee Titans
DL3T Christian Wilkins
- Pittsburgh Steelers
CB Byron Murphy
- Seattle Seahawks --> Colts
Seattle shocks no one and moves back. They pick up #26 and #89.
DL3T Jeffery Simmons
- Baltimore Ravens
TE Noah Fant
- Houston Texans --> Miami Dolphins
Miami also knows they can get a better QB next year and go with the top CB on their board.
CB Greedy Williams
Oakland Raiders (from Chicago Bears)
Only one RB is anywhere near a first rounder, and only one team will take him there.
RB Josh Jacobs
S Nasir Adderly
- Indianapolis Colts --> Seahawks --> New England
New England sends 32, 97 to Seattle to solidify their D line for a decade.
DL1T Dexter Lawrence
- Oakland Raiders (from Dallas Cowboys) --> Arizona
Scoop is Larry Fitzgerald cant actually play forever.
WR AJ Brown
- Los Angeles Chargers
DL3T Jerry Tillery
- Seattle Seahawks (from Kansas City Chiefs) --> Washington
Snyder sees a QB fall and goes and gets him:
Seattle sends 29 to Washington, Washington sends 46, 76
QB Drew Lock
- Green Bay Packers (from New Orleans Saints)
CB DeAndre Baker
- Los Angeles Rams
DL3T DreMont Jones
- New England Patriots --> Seattle --> Panthers
Seahawks send 32 to Panthers, get 47, 100, the Panthers move up to get Cam some protection before the OTs that can play immediately are all gone.
OT Kaleb McGary
So this leaves Seattle no picks at the end of Day 1.
They have this: 46, 47, 76, 89, 92, 97, 100, 124, 159 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5 )
sammyc521 last edited by
If this happens, I won't feel bad for seeing Avengers: Endgame tonight.
Great stuff Ross.