Date: Sunday Feb 3rd 3:30 PM (PST)
    Head Referee: John Parry
    National Anthem Singer: Gladys Knight
    Half-time Show: Maroon 5, Travis Scott & Big Boi
    Network: CBS
    Announcers: Jim Nantz and Tony Romo

• I may skip this one...

What else is on TV that day?

• Seriously. What a waste of a Super Bowl.

Yes the Patriots are amazing and its really neato groovy that they win so much everyone hates them, but I'm so over "Tom Teriffic" and the entire organization. The coach's lack of personality schtick is old as dirt and arguably no one in the NFL needs to get a punch in the face more than Edleman.

And then.... Rams.

The halftime show is featuring B-Class entertainment but at least Tony Romo will be announcing! Yay!

Commercials aren't enough of a draw for me. Yeah, I'd rather watch a "Say Yes To the Dress" marathon with the wife.

• The Slag and Parley Forums

Im still going to watch it because its the Super Bowl. But Im not into it. Im not even into hating Brady anymore. I think its an interesting dynamic and Id love to see what his career would have been if he had played anywhere else, and Id like to see what Bellicheks career would have looked like if he never had Brady.

Certain people are going to be insufferable if the Rams win but they will be learning the wrong lessons. Its not about whats the current fad in offenses.. its the fact that they pay peanuts for their QB and RBs, so they could over pay for everything else.

Once again we have a Super Bowl of two teams not paying market value for QBs.

I guess I slightly want the Patriots to win.. but its like saying "Id rather be shot in the head than stabbed in the heart".

Myself, I'll probably be playing poker and paying little to no attention to the game.

Deal me in.

• I had a dream that the RAMs LT crumpled to the floor before a snap (wasn't flagged for a false start) only for Goff to then skip a throw to their RB and then woke up.

I don't know what it means but my guess is that I subconsciously don't believe in the Rams I guess.

• What a garbage first half...

No one looks good in any facet of the game.

• Meh... I would have given the ball to Sony Michel. He punished the Rams more when it counted and ended up scoring. He was more clutch than Edelman (who had a great game but his production didn't amount to the same results).