Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Seahawks and Chiefs Pre-game thoughts.

• We're toast.

Our secondary is not good and our safeties have been out of practice this week. Dion Jordan looks to play but how is Frank Clark going to be? More thoughts later!!

• Ok. The latest from Coach Carroll is that Tedrick is out but he expects McDougle and Quill Griffin to play. That takes the doom out of my brain but not all the apprehension.

I'm not clear apparently on the playoffs thing. I thought we needed an NFC win and we're in? So is winning against the Chefs neither here nor there?

Russell Wilson has had a good year statistically. The TD's to Picks ratio is really good. But I think Russ not running like he used to is kinda tempering my expectation as to just heroic he can be. This team has thrived in large part because of Russ's big plays in big moments and he just hasn't really had those this season. His most memorable plays have been taking bad sacks or head-scratching throws. I don't really believe the defense can hold down the score low enough for the offense to win the game.

Without heroic Russ, Chefs win, 38-24. With Russ of old? Seahawks win, 41-38.

Its all on Russ this weekend.

• Thank the Football Gods I suck at game prognostication!

Russell was special tonight. So was Baldwin and Carson. Love it.

Hello Playoffs! GO HAWKS!!