Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Game #11 Seahawks (5-5) vs. Panthers (6-4)

• Youtube Video

Broadcast: FOX/NFL Network 10:00 AM (PST)
    Radio: 710 AM ESPN & 97.3 KIRO FM

Notables

• Last 10AM Game of the Regular Season
    • Last East Coast Game of the Regular Season
    • Russell Wilson & Bobby Wagner's Seahawks 3-0 in the regular season; 0-1 in playoffs in Carolina
    • If Seattle wins, they would be in a 3-way tie at 6-5 with Washington & Carolina (Dallas has the tie-breaker for the division against Washington and are not included in this early tie-breaker scenario)
      Seattle would be seeded 2nd in the tie behind Washington due to conference records
      If Minnesota loses to GB, it would allow for two 6-5 teams to be the 5th and 6th seed in the NFC
    • Friday Injury Report
      Out - LB KJ Wright
      Questionable - WR Doug Baldwin
      Full Practice - CB Justin Coleman, RB Mike Davis, RG DJ Fluker, SS Delano Hill, DE Dion Jordan, FS Bradley McDougald & DT Shamar Stephen
    • Seattle is a 3-point underdog in Carolina
    • Carolina is 5-0 at home with wins against: Dallas, Cincinnati, NY Giants, Baltimore & Tampa Bay

• So excited for this game.

The series of "must win games" continues.

• Go 'Hawks!!!

• 0_1543163638665_tweeten-1543163610559.jpg

• Livid!!

The game was listed to be on down here in Austin but just today it switched to Giants - Eagles. I mean, it makes sense since its the Cowboys division and all but.... Holy Bait and Switch!! Pissed!!!

So I won't be commenting on the game because all I'll see of it will be on Redzone. I'll listen to Raible's call during the game though. I have Game Pass so I'll watch it after it posts on there.

• That's garbage.

I hope you find a way to watch the game.

You can watch Rivera go for it on 4th and short with a stupid play.

• Nice drive to answer.

Mix of run and pass.

• Yes!!!

What a finish to this game.

• Really great win today. Really proud of them to get this kind of win.. had to change their game plan and they were really challenged on Defense but made just enough plays to give themselves a chance.

Red zone defense was on point and the pass protection really tightened up.

Man.. really really excited for this team right now!

• Reaction from former 76er's on Tyler Lockett's Iverson celebration.

alt text

TheAthletic Twitter:

Three of Allen Iverson’s teammates on the 2001 76ers judged the Seahawks’ touchdown celebration. This one from Todd MacCulloch is my favorite: