Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

#316 Los Angeles Rams 11-7-18

• @sammyc521, @Zeb-Stark, & @Veda-the-Moor try to piece it all together as the Seahawks are a double-digit underdog for the first time in the Russell Wilson-era as they travel to LA to face the division-leading Rams.

Join them live by going to their channel; https://www.twitch.tv/seahawksfantable

Get your questions in; we've love to get you guys involved. Any topic added to the main forum may be selected for the third topic: the Hawks Cast Corner.

• Youtube Video

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/seahawksfantable/316-los-angeles-rams-11-7-18

The Seahawks return to Seattle for only the third time to season but find themselves 1-2 at home on the year. A game filled with mistakes and errors resulted in a one-score game with the Seahawks on the doorstep of tying the game with a TD and 2-point conversion. Injuries starting mounting throughout the game and it showed in some obvious ways and in some not-so-obvious ways. The Seahawks will be traveling to LA to face the Rams as they are a double-digit underdog for the first time in the Russell Wilson Era. DJ Fluker, Chris Carson and Bradley McDougald are all questionable to start as they face the LA Rams. This is the Seahawks FanTable Podcast brought to you by Hawks Cast Forum.

Topic #1 Do you want to get off of this roller coaster of a team?
    Topic #2 Which Seahawks is getting your mid-season awards? (Offense, Defense, Play of the Season, MVP)
    Topic #3 Hawks Cast Corner Mychal Kendricks suspended eight games - What is the NFL doing? (forum.hawkscast.com/topic/697/mycha…ded-eight-games)
    Topic #4 LA Rams What is the Ram's flaw and can the Seahawks exploit it for a win?

Predictions
    Final Score: Seahawks vs Rams
    More Passing TDs: Wilson vs Goff
    More Rec Yards: Gurly or Seahawks WR
    Rams Trick Play: Yes/No
    Seahawks Trick Play: Yes/No
    Over/Under: 50-total Points
    Over/Under Rushing Attempts: 25.5
    Over/Under Passing Attempts: 25.5

• Special shout-out to @Veda-the-Moor & @Zeb-Stark for helping me improve my mood.

The podcast was a great way to express my off-set feelings.

Also, down with Day-Light Savings.