Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

#313 Bye Week 10-17-18 Remebering Paul Allen

• @sammyc521, @Zeb-Stark, & @Veda-the-Moor come back during the bye week as they try to come to grips with Paul Allen's passing and the Seahawks dominant win against Oakland. The Seahawks are off this week but the podcast lives on.

Join them live by going to their channel; https://www.twitch.tv/seahawksfantable

Get your questions in; we've love to get you guys involved. Any topic added to the main forum may be selected for the third topic: the Hawks Cast Corner.

• Youtube Video

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/seahawksfantable/313-bye-week-edition-10-17-18-remembering-paul-allen

Seahawks travel to London get back to .500 after a dominant win over the Raiders. The great news is turned on its head as we learn that Seahawks owner Paul Allen dies due to his non-Hodgkins Lyphoma returning. Mr. Allen was more than just the owner, he was a Seattle icon and his fingerprints are present throughout the Seahawks, this city and across the world. The Seahawks FanTable Podcast is brought to you by Hawks Cast Forum and we remember Mr. Allen and the Seahawks.

Topic #1 Was Paul Allen the best owner in all of sports?
    Topic #2 Is the media sleeping on Seattle? (Tony)
    Topic #3 Hawks Cast Corner Terrifying Monster or Seattle Seahawks Frank Clark? - Birdfinger (forum.hawkscast.com/topic/676/terri…ying-monster-or)
    Topic #4 Was Cable always this bad or have the Seahawks finally figured it out?

Predictions
    Yes/No Does anyone get in trouble over the Bye Week?
    Yes/No Does Russell's Instagram feed blow up?
    Yes/No Are the Seahawks a playoff team now?
    Yes/No Do the Rams lose for the first time this weekend (@SF)?

• The Slag and Parley Forums

While doing it no one noticed, but this is the first pod cast that I teared up a little bit in. I know that is dumb.. and I used to not be that way.. getting old will make you soft.. but.. Paul Allen's passing has really hit me.

It was good to have a good 30 minute talk on him.