Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

The Mandalorian: First Image

• The Slag and Parley Forums

https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/04/the-mandalorian-star-wars-disney-streaming/?yptr=yahoo

I wasnt excited for this ..Im in a Star Wars funk actually.

But that picture has piqued my interest, I gotta admit.

• Dang, I dig it.

Wonder if that's going to be Sabine Wren or another Mandalorian we've been introduced to. Possibly a certain one that survived a certain Sarlacc.

• alt text

Let's be real. the only reason why Boba Fett is so popular is that iconic armor.

alt text

alt text

It's probably why people are so upset that Phasma is so "weak," her amour is cool but she's not.

alt text

Exciting none-the-less; the cast of directors is also impressive. Maybe it'll be like the X-File's Monster-of-the-Week episodes.

What has been revealed is an interesting list of directors. While Dave Filoni (Clone Wars) will helm the premiere, others including Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok, What We Do In The Shadows), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates) and Deborah Chow (The High Cost of Living, Better Call Saul, Man in the High Castle) are also in the queue.

• Mandalorian lore and everything that comes with it is cool as shit.

I'm glad the first live-action TV series is going to be about Manadalore. The list of directors lined up and having Favreua write/exec. produce gives me some high hopes.