Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

#310 Arizona Cardinals 9-26-18

• @sammyc521, @Zeb-Stark, & @Veda-the-Moor revel in the first win of the year against the Cowboys. Now they travel to the desert to take on the Cardinals and their rookie QB, Josh Rosen.

Join them live by going to their channel; https://www.twitch.tv/seahawksfantable

Get your questions in; we've love to get you guys involved. Any topic added to the main forum may be selected for the third topic: the Hawks Cast Corner.

• @aureus with some great options that he provided on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/SeahawksFanTable/)

1. The effect the commitment run game had on the win.

2. Brandon Marshall....Crazy great reflex catch giving the defender no opportunity to defend and also brick hands...which one is he really or is he both. Also, can he be counted on or is he really just a threat to pull coverage from more reliable receivers - Baldwin and Lockett

3. If Lockett is right now WR2 for us, why is he risking injury returning punts and kicks. I understand his speed and play making ability, but is it worth the risk?

4. How about that D! Not just Earl, who played great, but the whole D seemed solid for the last 2 games. I'd love your take.

5. Shaquem Griffin made a fantastic open field tackle on Austin during a return and we know he can have a role on Special Teams. Can he have a larger role in the defense or is the missing hand just too much of a handicap to overcome to be a reliable defensive contributor at this level?

6. The NFL roughing the passer rules. It's technically correct that Clay Mathews got those flags, it wasn't referee error or misinterpretation. What, if anything, do you think the NFL will do about this with the referees? They can't change the rule at this stage, but they can tell them to de-emphasize the rule. I don't think they will, but I'd love your take.

• I'm partial to topic #6 - Roughing the Passer

• Youtube Video

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/seahawksfantable/310-arizona-cardinals-9-26-18

Seahawks get the first win of the year and we go from "rebuild" to "compete" after one game. Seattle continues to play great defense while one of its star players shine above all else in play and drama. The offensive line held its ground and paved the way for a 100-yard day and a redzone rushing TD; a first since 2016. Some players did not continue to play great like our future Hall-of-Famer Michael Dickson, Penny didn't make the most of his opportunities, and we actually ran the ball.

Topic #1 Has Earl created the hardest personal decision for the Seahawks Front Office?
    Topic #2 Who/What is going to propel this team to the playoffs?
    Topic #3 Hawks Cast Corner If Lockett is right now WR2 for us, why is he risking injury returning punts and kicks? - Tony "Aureus"
    Topic #4 Arizona Cardinals Is Sam Bradford the biggest scam artist of all time?

Predictions
    Final Score: Seahawks vs Cardinals
    OL Shift: Brown/Sweezy/Britt/Fluker/Ifedi
    Rosen Rookie Turnovers: 1.5
    Rosen Face Punchability: 3.5
    Earl Thomas Turnover: 0.5
    Over/Under Rushing Attempts: 24.5
    Over/Under Passing Passing Attempts: 20.5