Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

NFC West Training Camp Talking Points

• I co-wrote something on what the biggest talking points from Training Camp will be. This is the stuff you guys should look out for. http://insidethepylon.com/nfl/teams-nfl/nfc-west/2017/07/27/nfc-west-beat-training-camp-talking-points/

What do you think is the biggest issue for each team? Did I miss anything?

• Nice article @MFB12 . Very good talking points.

I don't think you're missing much but my outsiders view for the NFC West:

Arizona - Can you get young enough for one more year? This is a roster filled with aging stars that when 100% healthy, can still be amazing.

Six of their 7 oldest players will start: K Dawson (42), QB Palmer (37), LB Dansby (35), QB Stanton (33), DT Rucker (33), WR Fitzgerald (33) and S Bethea (33)

San Francisco & Los Angeles - Can your new coaching staff make an impact right away?

Both have huge questions at QB and offensive scheme (new coach with new players and new system). LA has a slight edge in the fact they still have a quality defense and will probably give Seattle fits when Wade Phillips plays against Bevell's offense.

Seattle - Are you healthy?

That's my biggest question because it answers questions at OL, WR depth, DB/Nickel, and RB in regards to the competition and actually allowing the best player rise to the top. The secondary and OL will benefit with a lot of camp bodies that the Seahawks would gladly put in the starting roster if proven they are the best.

This is a team that started out of need/desperation/hubris a guy that never played LT last year in Fant.