Biggest Seahawk UFA's for 2018
sammyc521 last edited by
- TE Jimmy Graham 30-years-old $10.0 million
- SS Kam Chancellor 29-years-old $7.0 million
- CB DeShaun Shead 29-years-old $1.2 million
- WR Paul Richardrson 25-years-old $1.178 million
- OC Justin Britt 26-years-old $886k
- RB Eddie Lacy 26-years-old $4.25 million
- TE Luke Willson 27-years-old $1.8 million
- OT/G Luke Joeckel 25-years-old $8.0 million
- DE Cassius Marsh 25-years-old $672k
$34.9 million in salary that will be eligible for FA in 2018.
There are other guys but most of the salaries are all under what Britt is making and will see minimal playing time based upon depth.
BillA last edited by
To me, and what do I know?, Britt is the only real concern.
I hope that Kam will be a concern. And Paul Richardson. And if we're really lucky...Eddie Lacy.