Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Seahawks Announce 2018 Training Camp Dates

• alt text

Only two weekend days - July 29th (Sunday) & August 4th (Saturday).

Registration will open on Thursday, June 21st at 10 AM PST on a first-come, first-served basis, exclusively through this website. There will be a maximum of four (4) registrants per group and a limit of three (3) practices per registrant. Fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through this site will be allowed to attend practice. Please note: Saturday August 4 practice is scheduled to begin at 1pm and Monday August 6 practice is scheduled to begin at 11am.

• In previous years, you could sign up as a Season Ticket Holder by just entering in your account number as your "promotional code" and snag tickets early.

This year they've changed it to a specific code that does not sell before their 10AM start time.

• The Slag and Parley Forums

Ok., I've arranged to go to 5 days of training camp. Pretty good. Will send in reports and photos!
    Going with Sammy to one so maybe we can do a sort of podcast type thing as we watch!

• @veda-the-moor said in Seahawks Announce 2018 Training Camp Dates:

Ok., I've arranged to go to 5 days of training camp. Pretty good. Will send in reports and photos!
    Going with Sammy to one so maybe we can do a sort of podcast type thing as we watch!

That would be sweet! I don't think I can fly in to go to any this year. It would be just like being there!

• The Slag and Parley Forums

I missed last year because my summer trip over had to happen at a different type so I could perform a wedding but most years I go to 5 or 6 of them.. I've fin with Sammy about 3 or 4 times and just ended up at the same time one other time. Trying to get Zeb to come this year!