Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Countdown to The Last Jedi

• Youtube Video

Less than 2 weeks to the opening (12/15).

Less than 13 days until I see it on Thursday Night at 9PM.

Can't wait, what are your plans?

• I'm ready. I'm beyond ready. Going Thursday at 6pm and then Friday at 3:45 in IMAX, and then probably again on Saturday on a smaller screen before we do Triple B.

Thursday's gonna be a long day because I'm going to have to go get in line probably around noon to make sure we get decent seats. Friday will be easier because it's reserved seating. I'm still pissed off that the Thurs showing isn't reserved seating but it's whatever. Once you're in there and that movie starts how you got there doesn't matter.

I'm very anxious and curious to see how this movie goes. They keep talking about how Rian Johnson took it in a "new" and "unexpected" and "different" direction and that could be a good or bad thing. Hopefully it's a good thing haha. Having Laura Dern in there as Amilyn Holdo and Benicio Del Toro as "DJ" is actually a little scary, those are very recognizable faces outside of the Star Wars universe. Hopefully they blend in nicely the way Ben Mendelsohn and Mads Mikkelsen were able to in Rogue One.

Any predictions? Sounds like there is going to be at leas one "big" reveal. Any thoughts on what it will be? Rey's parentage? Luke's dark/light alignment? Snoke's origin? Finn & Poe's relationship?

• The Slag and Parley Forums

I have tickets to the Thursday midnight showing here in Roppongi and the 3:20am showing in Shinjuku so I have to miss out on the credits the first time and boogey over to Shinjuku.. Don't have tickets for Friday yet but have tickets for 9pm Saturday to see it again, and will likely go Sunday as well.

I'm tempted to guess that Kylo and Rey effectively switch sides but that may be taking it too far. I feel for sure there will be a falling out between Rey and Luke. I am pretty sure Kylo is going to struggle mightily over his own allegiance.. And there may be a third way of the Force.. Twilight Force?? that is neutral..

I don't know but I'm excited.

• I agree about the "third way". Commonly referred to as grey Jedi. I think Rey is named that because of the word g'rey'. Just like how Snoke stands for Sith No One Knew Existed. I don't think they were as clever with the names as they thought haha. At least that's what I've surmised.

• Well, here we are. Star Wars week. These next couple of days are going to be torture. I knocked out the prequels and Rogue One last week, tonight it's A New Hope, tomorrow Empire, and Weds night Return + Force Awakens, then Thursday the day of reckoning is upon us. If all goes well I'll have watched it 4 times by Monday.

Now to avoid spoiler info at all cost. Probably should close down the internet for a few days but I don't think I have that kind of patience or willpower.

• Yeah... need to be wary of the spoilers that are sure to flood the web.Also, fuck all those people that want to purposefully spoil things for others.

#WebLockdown