Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

I love this frickin' Team!!

• There's just no quit in these guys. No matter how many injuries, bad breaks, bad calls, the just keep bringing it!!! As a fan, I can ask for no more than that.

Thanks for a great game, guys.

• Agree. Tough loss but proud of them for not quitting. Russell is magic.

• I still love this team but they are so maddening.

I'll get over it after a good nights sleeps but classic "but if only..."

• @sammyc521 said in I love this frickin' Team!!:

I still love this team but they are so maddening.

I'll get over it after a good nights sleeps but classic "but if only..."

LOL!

• There's for sure no quit in them but I can't help but feel they keep beating themselves. Falcons weren't awesome today. They won, they made plays.

But some more discipline on the field, a couple different decisions here or there and that game was ours. But that's probably always true. Still, a frustrating loss. Back to back losses at home.

• Half a bottle of Mylanta latter, sure, ok it was a good game. But Arrrrrrrgh we should of beat them!! Kinda like that fake field goal call but not in that situation. I think if there was a bit more disparity in the score then I would have liked the aggressiveness more. Being down 10 with back to back possessions in my opinion was the wrong time just based on that alone.

But holy hell RW can ball! Love that he's the QB of this team. I would want no one else.

• I'm seeing this as a transition year now. Transitioning to new faces on D, transitioning into Wilson's team on O. Don't be surprised to see the pass/run ratio skew even more next season.

• Its a very frustrating game.. very few of the things that are bothering me are things I can really fault them because so many of them are things that have at other times benefited us. Pete's a gambler at times and for all the "moneyball"ing that Seattle does, Pete is still also very much a "let go, trust your feelings" coach..

Russ threw a horrible INT..but youre not going to throw huge blame his way when you see what he accomplished.

Really I guess at the end of the day I'm going to focus on the two PIs and the inability to get off on 3rd down as what really mattered.

Bummer of a game. Good news is that the Rams play the blazing hot Saints next week while we get the 49ers.. so..