Atlanta travels back to Seattle but this time for a Monday Night Game.
Seahawks will be playing after a TNF game and will have 4 extra days of "rest" to try and get healthy.
- FS Thomas has been ruled ready for the game
- SS Chancellor's availability is unknown (still early in the week)
- Same as DT Reed
- LT Brown said he's ready to go
- CB Sherman will be put on IR sometime this week; Seattle has not missed a game in 7 years
- LG Joeckel may come back this week
- RB Carson may come back in December
- Seattle/QB Wilson may get in trouble for the Concussion Protocol