Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Star Wars: The Last Jedi tickets go on-sale tomorrow (10/9)

• Looking forward to this.

The last time Star Wars came out 2-years ago I couldn't see the movie the night of because I was traveling on a red-eye flight... but this year my flight is mid-day on Friday so I'm buying tickets for the Thursday night showing.

Some theaters are doing a fan event on Thursday and some theaters are playing both The Force Awakens and then The Last Jedi.

I plan on buying seats to a theater that has assigned seats so I can not worry about waiting in line in December.

• Gotta check when they go on sale here. And also look into if any theater will show them back to back!

• Tickets don't go onsale until the trailer premiers tonight on Monday Night Football.

But that's a lie. Thanks for my good friend @Zeb-Stark I bought 4 tickets to the 9PM 3D showing of The Last Jedi for Thursday night. Reserved seating so no rush to get my seats.

alt text

• I been refreshing the page since like 2pm haha. I'm pretty sure I was the first person to get through.

• Seems like AMC's site is down and Fandango is charging people $30/ticket.

The $30 is for the Opening Night Fan Event:

Join your fellow Jedi Thursday, December 14 at 6pm for an early showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Receive a pack of collectible Star Wars trading cards, a regular popcorn and see special content.