Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Rose City Comic Con this weekend.

• I've got a pass for Saturday only. I love these things, or at least the idea of them, but I usually end up in there walking around for an hour or so, spending money on stuff I don't need, and then feeling like I've seen all I need to see and looking for the exit. Worth the $50 entrance fee? Haha, I dunno. But yet here I am, doing it all over again. I'll try to get some decent pics if I can. And most importantly, some cool toys.

Any other conventioners out there?

• 0_1504915848048_861f1812-25d4-4184-9b2c-254799ca30c3-image.png

I went to Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) and I had a blast. It was my first time and I went with my whole family.

I just went to PAX West (Penny Arcade Expo - Seattle) this past weekend. It's focused more on video games.

I think that the entrance fee is worth it if you have a goal in-mind. For me it was to visit my a couple of authors (one is who related to my brother's wife's family) and also the stuff to buy and see at a Comic Convention is far better than waiting in line to play a video game that's coming out in the next year.

Next year I'll get a ticket for you to Emerald City and we can nerd out together. Also, a lot more cosplay people at a comic con.

• I've always wanted to make it out for a PAX but haven't been able to do so. Down here in Oct we get the Portland Retro Gaming Expo which is pretty fun, very comic con-ish with cosplayers and panels and tons of vendors and a retro arcade with hundreds of games. Cheaper than Comic Con too if I remember correctly. If you could make it down for one of those that would be a lot of fun.

• Well I lasted about an hour in that hot, sweaty building. A never ending sea of unlikely couples and the unmistakable stench of booty and feet. Well worth the $50, certainly.

0_1504998061818_PicsArt_09-09-04.00.45.jpg

• Hot damn...

What's the the score? Any gems?

• Nothing really special. The Luke/Wampa set is pretty cool. Couple randoms from the old Power of The Force line. Mostly making sure my Last Jedi 3.75" collection is close to complete. Can't afford to do those and the 6" line. It's just too much!