Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

What are you watching for in Game 2 of the Preseason?

• On 710am Brock Huard told us to watch the Vikings back up left tackle for a text book example of a "stiff" lineman.

What else are you watching for?

With Rawls out Im looking for how Lacy does.. because my vague sense is that Rawls is killing it, Prosise is awesome and the staff love Carson.. If Lacy wants to earn a piece of the RBBC (Running Back By Committee) then hes going to have to show something.

As @sammyc521 talked about elsewhere obviously we will be watching to see what happens on the right side of the line. I gotta be honest Im hoping Pocic earns a starting job.

CBs situation got muddled with a new addition.. interested to see how that goes.

And of course added intrigue at WR.. can Kasen Williams follow up last week with another performance that turns heads? Will Lawler make it a hard decision on who to keep?

Anything else?

• I'll be curious to see if'n "Quill Griffin makes as many mistakes (my perception) as he made last week.

• That will be interesting. I dont really get too worked up over it.. first preseason game as a pro..but, obviously we will want that to get better every outing!

• @billa said in What are you watching for in Game 2 of the Preseason?:

I'll be curious to see if'n "Quill Griffin makes as many mistakes (my perception) as he made last week.

The two mistakes he made that stood out were.

• Not turning his head for an under thrown ball he could have picked off.
    • Not getting correct depth for the inside switch with the TE on their touchdown.

Good things is that they should be correctable but comes with time.

Looking forward to see some of the young guys gets reps with the #1's. Can Kasen get separation against a first team defense and does Wilson trust him to get that ball? Running style-wise, everyone will love Carson but can the dude block? Will Prosise show anything?

#GoHawks

• The one that really bugged me was early in the game when he bailed before the ball was snapped, JMO. Gave the receiver an automatic cushion (on short down and distance). After that, I paid much more attention to him.

Go Hawks!