Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

#503 Post Draft 4-29-20

• @sammyc521, @Zeb-Stark, & @Veda-the-Moor recount all the virtual draft madness. The Seahawks did move around but there wasn't as much draft action as we've seen in past years. Join the Hawks Cast as we recount the 2020 draft live this Wednesday at 9PM PST.

Join us live by going to our Twitch channel; https://www.twitch.tv/hawkscast

• Youtube Video

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/hawkscast/503-post-draft-4-29-20

The first NFL Virtual Draft is in the books and the Seahawks come away with 8 draft picks (one of the lowest totals in the Pete/John-era) and the Seahawks confused a lot of fans by drafting in the first round (instead of trading back) and selecting a middle-linebacker with the 27th pick overall. The draft is not over after one pick as they selected 7 more picks and traded up twice this year. This is the Hawks Cast Podcast brought to you by the Hawks Cast Forum.

Topic #1 Did you get what you want in the draft? Did the fans?
    Topic #2 Who are you hitching to your rookie bandwagon?
    Topic #3 Hawks Cast Corner - Are Pete/John actually good at the draft? Are they helped by having an all-time QB?
    Topic #4 What would a shortened NFL offseason mean for the regular season?

Predictions
    Yes/No Clowney resigns with Seattle
    Yes/No Clowney resigns deep into camp
    Yes/No UDFA QB Gordon is our back-up
    Yes/No TE's Jersey #'s in the 40's (41/43/45/46/84/85 available)
    2019/2020 Which draft will generate the superstar

• I didn't know who these guys were but after further review I am happy with this draft.

• @BillA said in #503 Post Draft 4-29-20:

I didn't know who these guys were but after further review I am happy with this draft.

Thanks @BillA. Appreciate you tuning in. I think that the draft is all about faith; do you believe in Pete/John to build the best roster and then get them to play well on the field? I have no reason to think that the Seahawks won't field a competitive team in the 2020 season (if there is one).