Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Possible Day 3 Targets

• So, now we are looking for sleepers or flawed players who can still contribute.

Some ideas from my notes from predraft, regarding players still available at each position.

Running Back:

Michael Warren II is still available and might go undrafted really, but I think he would be a decent match for Seattle, both style of running personality.

WR:
    Donovan Peoples-Jones is still out there and has the measurables Seattle likes..
    I prefer..
    Isaiah Hodgins, maybe available stil in round 6.

TE:
    I got nothing. I liked Dalton Keene but I had him figured for round 4 at highest..the Patriots took him in the 3rd.
    Perhaps one of the Bryants.. the UW kid would be a good story but maybe a luxury.

OL:

Saahdiq Charles
    Kevin Dotson
    Nick Harris

All either fit the profile or have been connected to Seattle in some way . Not sure they will take another o lineman but if they do.. maybe one of those 3.

DE (edge or 5T):

Curtis Weaver is still available andI dig him.
    Trevis Gipson checks all boxes of they types they like physically but may need too much work for their philosophy this year.

Casey Toohill from Stanford is versatile and smart . Late invite to the combine but tested and interviewed well. Hes a linebacker actually but can rush. Hes a high quality guy but ironically in this years philosophy may not have gone through enough adversity in his life to be on the radar.

DT:

I love Leki Fotu.. so do a lot of people.. I worried he might go in the 3rd round but he is there. Plug and play. Draft him and let him plug up the run in the middle for the next 4 years at a cheap cost.

James Lynch. He can play inside and outside and shows some bend on the inside. Could have gone as early as the 2nd or 3rd but is sitting there and I would be into it. His measurables are Seahawk-y.

CB:

Lamar Jackson. 6ft 2in..got the frame and mentality for a Seahawk corner.

Troy Pride Jr.. has some flaw but put at slot and that would solve most. Not so Seahawky but could contribute immediately.

Reggie Robinson II. Physical guy, covers everything --wont let you even take a screen pass as a gimme. Good footwork and awareness. Id like him in round 4.

Safety:

Josh Metellus. He takes some bad angles and maybe needs to be a better student of the game as his pre snap reads need to improve, but he can take the slot or play deep and is a great tackler.

So, those are the names Ive got to look out for tomorrow! Go 'Hawks!