Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

2020 Seahawks 7 Round Mock (no trade version)

• Almost certainly the Seahawks will make multiple moves, but its still a useful exercise to see who could be available in a straight across draft with no trades to move around. The Seahawks have 7 picks, at least 2 short of what they prefer, but they are in good places. They dont have a 5th or 7th round pick.

1st Round, 27th overall: LB/EDGE Zack Baun. He's not quite Seahawk-y in all his measurables, but he is versatile and can get after the QB, having 12.5 sacks last year.

2nd Round, 59th overall: CB Noah Igbinoghene. He would compete for the Nickel corner spot immediately.

2nd Round, 64th overall: EDGE Terrell Lewis. Some medical concerns have probably dragged him into the second round. Last year the Seahawks perhaps got too cute dealing with the pass rush, this year I think they throw serious picks at it.

3rd Round, 101st overall: S Kyle Dugger. Excellent skill set, plays a position the Seahawks have no depth at and could stand to have one more true dynamic player.

4th Round, 133rd overall: RB Zack Moss. Seahawks grab Moss, some real insurance against Carson and Penny's injuries.

4th Round, 144th overall: DL3T James Lynch. This could just as easily be Leki Fotu, and either would be great early down run stuffers on the D line interior.

6th Round, 214th overall: WR Isaiah Hodgins. 6foot 4, and productive. Teamed with DK would present unique difficulties for opposing defenses.

UDFA: Im interested in RB Michael Warren II if he goes undrafted.

• Since the Seahawks have 18 OL on roster, I don't really see the need to draft any OL. A lot of the guys they have are really young; it's just their starters (all with 1-2 years left on their deal) who have the age/experience.

Going pass-rush, secondary and rushing support are all "my needs" for the Seahawks.

• Nice mock. I wouldn't be surprised if they jump on earlier on the WR group because some difference makers are going to fall. The idea of letting Wilson go nuts with a other elite weapon might be too much to pass up.

• @austinslater25 I agree in principle, especially at 101, if they stand pat. I just didnt see, as I was drawing it up, "Seahawk-y" WRs available there. I dont like Michael Pittman , its too high for Peoples-Jones.. Jalen Reagor will be gone.

Pash Rush is a weak position this year, and half of what is there and seems quality is made up of very situational types or LBs who blitz so .. so.. not a great situation really. They might try to get Everson Griffen just before the draft..doing the mocks just reinforces to me that the answer might be elsewhere. Last year the moves looked perfect and clever, they just didnt work out and it really hurts now because EDGE is so thin this year.

• @sammyc521 If they stand pat at what they have now, I dont think they will take O linemen...theyve spent all offseason rebuilding it or at least re-treading it.. If they trade down for more picks, I would expect them to take one or two. I didnt take him in either of my mocks but I keep hearing of them connected to Robert Hunt...

• Could you imagine a OL room with 18+ guys knowing that half of you are gonna get cut?