Message from the Hawks Cast Team || Hawks Cast Forum Rules

Marvel TV Shows on Disney+

• Youtube Video

Initially, I was mostly excited for LOKI and now I'm as excited for WandaVision as well.

I'm warm on The Falcon and Winter Soldier but I think its supporting cast (US Agent, Baron Zemo, Captain America's return, etc) will be the bigger draw. This little teaser trailer got me super excited for WandaVision because it looks like it's going to go over two of the Scarlet Witch's (Wanda) and Vision's story arcs; one that lead to Wanda going crazy and snapped out all Mutants and Vision creating his own android family.

No dates released yet but if they have all three back-to-back-to-back I will be super excited.

• Release months for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (August 2020) and WandaVision (December) have been announced.

It was released when CEO Bob Iger confirmed it while on an investors call. No announcement for LOKI and I can't wait to see what's in store.

TFAWS will have 6 episodes and if they're between 40-60 minutes that is a lot of content time to go through. If they release at the end of August, this series will run through October.

WandaVision is also six episodes and would break into TV sitcom era's nicely; 50's (Leave it to Beaver), 60's (Bewitched), 70's (Brady Bunch), 80's (Full House) & 90's (Rosanne); that makes the last episode current day maybe.

• I was excited for The Falcon until I realized it wasn’t a show about the Millenium Falcon ;). I would watch that. A show that every episode it’s just about a different creature or person that has interacted with The Falcon during its long life...

• If you want to create your own Falcon adventure go to Disneyland (CA) or Hollywood Studios (FL) and go to the Batuu (Star Wars land) to ride the Millenium Falcon: Smugglers Run ride.

I'll upload of my video of it one of these days.