Ok.. so.. its boring to talk about the top of the draft (except when a top 3 player gets suspended for 6 games and youre not sure how far to drop him....)..

but the bottom of the draft. This is really where a season can be won for you. If you guess right and your 13th round flier pick performs like a 1st or 2nd rounder then youre sitting pretty. Alfred Morris won me championships in a couple leagues his rookie year. I drafted him in the 13th or 14th round on a few teams that year because I guessed right that Washington was going to use him as lead back and use him heavily.

So.. who you got this year?

Some of mine, by position:

QB:

Tyrod Taylor. . available really late, gets the running yards that is like a bonus.

RB:

Dalvin Cook.. not a super sleeper and hes been climbing in ADP but I still think people are undervaluing him.

Bilal Powell. Performed really well late last year, catches the ball well, and Forte wont be the heavy primary back anymore.

Samaje Perine Will be starting sooner rather than later so with a late pick you could have a solid RB2 on your roster.

Jacquizz Rodgers. First three games he will be The Man for the Bucs.. and you want your fast start, right? If he plays well maybe Doug Martin only ever gets a time-share back.

WR

Cameron Meredith. So, the Bears arent awesome at QB at the moment.. but this is the #1 WR, they will be playing from behind all year, and even on bad teams, the NFL rules favor passing.

Pierre Garcon. (see above but read "49ers" instead of Bears)

Kenny Stills. I bet youre underestimating by half how many yards and TDs he had last in Miami. And this year Cutler will be throwing to him. And youre still waiting for Parker to have his break out year?

TE

Cameron Brate. Everyone is in love with OJ Howard, but OJ wasnt even a TD guy in college and Brate is the pass catching TE in Tampa.

Whaddya got?